Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I love

I love the sensation of warm sand squishing between my toes as I walk along the beach. 
I love the smell of hairspray and my mothers perfume infused together on a Saturday at eight in the morning. 
I love cuddles and Netflix but leave the "Netflix and chill" outside the door. 
The way you use to smile at me, I loved.
I love the soft clicks of keyboards.
I love the smell of rain. 
I'm in love with the night, the stars, the phases of the moon because it reminds me that like the moon we allhave parts of us hidden but let other personalities show one day at a time. 
I'm in love with strangers I've never even met before. 
I love the way noses crinkle as they bellow into laughter. 
I love raindrops upon roses. 
I love dead roses. 
I love the eyes, the gateway to the soul.
But I do not love the screens that replace beautiful faces and the text 'hey:)' instead of hello. 
I do not love the pressure of mixed emotions and feelings pressing on your chest. 
I love the wind weaving through my hair
The way it slashes across my skin, leaving skid marks. 
I love love. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you right. THIS WAS AWESOME! it's so good.

    ReplyDelete